my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, November 26, 2010

Some new pages

                               

I got an idea to try some new techniques in a couple new scrapbook pages I recently did. The brown crinkly paper used behind the pic's on the left is paper I got, on a roll, from the paint store. I think it's used to mask off larger areas before painting. When I saw it I thought I can use that on my scrapbook pages. It was cheap, under two bucks for I think seventy five feet or so. I also cut out a heart shape from cardboard, slapped some gesso on it, took my finger and whipped some paint on it. It was a blast to do, and I love how it turned out.


On this page I used the same painters paper & cardboard heart. The star is made from some watercolor paper I used some spray ink. I also got some punchnella and blue acrylic paint & painted the top part of the star.
Both pages have a cuttlebug embossed paper, then I inked it, under the pic's on the right. You can see the one in the top pic better :)
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!
Connie

No comments: