my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Garden

I thought I would post some pic's of my 2 square foot gardens. They are slowly growing. I wish I would have planted the pea's, spinach, and lettuce a little earlier in the season, but they are doing fine :) The front row we are planting the radishes. We plant a square foot every two weeks.


Next is the sfg with my garlic in it. I planted the garlic last October and it is usually ready around the forth of July. Behind the garlic I am planting 4 squares of jalapeno peppers. The row behind that are my broccoli, love homegrown broccoli!!!  On the back row will be some tomatoes. We are going to put up a frame with some fencing to grow the tomatoes vertically on. So excited!!!


The candy tuft is in full bloom. Nice!!!

Have a super week,
Connie <3

No comments: