my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New journal

Every month we get a mailer with coupons in it. It is a pretty substantial mailer too. I think they have about 75 pages in them. I decided to make a journal out of one.


I have this paper pack I bought several years ago. I thought I would that to cover the pages. I am still trying to use the stuff I already have.


So I started covering all the pages. I am liking how the pages are coming together.


So you get how this is going. I have a little leftover from each page too so I can use those to imbelish.

I added some lined paper, leftover paper, stamping & some old imbelishments to make some cute new pages. I love taking some junk mail, using old stuff to make something new. Awesome :)


Connie

No comments: