my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scrapbook USA

Saturday it was time again for Scrapbook USA. This year we decided to not take any class & just shop. We did the early bird, which lets us in 1 hour before everyone else. We have done this the past few times and it is way worth it. Our early bird goodie bag was pretty good. We got a few paper kits, some die cuts, a necklace from Overstock & some coupons.

As always the Basic Grey booth had lots of good deals & so did Die Cuts With a View. I am happy with all the paper stacks. I really wanted the Rock Star one, to do pages for my Rock Band playin' boys ( me too!!! I am the singer :)).
Enough chat :) here are some pic's!!!

You can't have too many flowers, or buttons, or brads................................


Or paper.............................................................................

Or more paper........................................................................


Have a super day!!! Connie

No comments: