my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, September 18, 2009

Craig (my hubby) and I went to Las Vegas last weekend to celebrate our 16th anniversary. We stayed at my friend Robin's husbands appartment. Craig (Robins hubby) works in Vegas & comes home to Utah on the weekends. Craig & Robin to us out to west Vegas to check out Red Rock Canyon. What a beautiful place. The rock formations & picture graphs were cool.

Later Saturday night we went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in the shopping place in Caesars Palace. I had yummy key lime cheesecake. Never meet a key lime I didn't like!!! After that we went to the Beatles "LOVE" Cirque Du Soleil.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was incredible.They Payed so much attention to every detail, it was awesome. I would love to take my kids to see it. I would recogmend it to anyone. It was the cooliest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Anniversary Baby!!!! You are the BEST!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a great trip and a great show, and I got to spend with a great lady. Thanks for the 16 wonderful years, I hope that there are MANY more to come. I love you babe!