my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I was asked to make a bunch of cards for my friend & boss to gives to send to our Curves ladies.To let them know how much we appriciated them in our lives. My friend Roxanne had to close the doors of our local Curves. She tried to sell for quite some time, but no luck! Now Rox will have the time to spend with her kids & hubby!!! It's sad, alot of the ladies count on Curves for their fitness. I will miss seeing the ladies. They have become such a big part of my life. Truly fantastic & inspiring woman. I am so thankful I had a chance to get to know them.

I made 12 cards, 2 of each!!!


I took pics of 3 each so they are easier to see. This was such a fun card to make.
They are all the same design, just different colors.







No comments: