my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, July 3, 2010

USA Wood Blocks


I have these 3 wood scrap pieces  I have been wondering what can I do with those. I saw where someone had made USA blocks out of them, so that is what I did!

First I got some blue paint. It was old & really thick so I added some water to it. The paint color turned out ok just almost looked like a blue wash. I figured that was alright since most of the front of the block will be covered.


The I picked out some scrap papers. I also used my cricut to cut out the letters. My dial was set on 2 1/4 for the letters & I used the capitals in that font.



Next I started putting on the papers. I used Mod Podge matte finish.

Here they are drying. I will add a top coat of the Mod Podge to finish.

Have a Happy Fourth of July weekend,
Connie :)

No comments: