my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, September 27, 2010

Some art journal pages :)

I have been wanting to try some art journaling, so I had to find a book/journal to paint in. I have this journal that I kept A list of some essential oils I bought years ago taking up only one page, so I decided to use that. Inside the front cover is a pocket and I had a pattern of how to make this rose doll. Well I am not so interested in making the doll now, but the picture of her I thought needed to go in the journal. So on the very first page I put her.



A few other pages.







Not sure if I am done with this page yet. I wanted to try some spray ink on a canvas type material.



Have a super week :)
Connie

1 comment:

milkcan said...

Beautiful pages! Lots of painty goodness!