my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Art Journal Page

It has been a bit since I posted. My computer has been poopin' out, starting to look for parts for a new one. I thought while I can I better post some progress on my journal. One day I spent a little time just gessoing a few pages.

I put a little color down on my page today. I was feeling like this page needed to be about spring.


 Here is my finished page. Pretty simple, says " my heart longs for spring".

 I do start getting spring fever shortly after Christmas & New Year. I know spring will be here soon & I will be able to get back out in my garden.

                             

Have a super day,
Connie

1 comment:

Dina said...

It's lovely...love the colors in the background!