my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Computer :)

Oh Happy day!!!! I think my computer is up and runnin'. We had some problems with the mother board & memory, but I think we have it worked out. I am excited to get everything I had installed and back up and working. I just joined the Daily Digi and I am way wanting to tinker with all the fun digi stuff I just got. I still don't have my EYEFY card installed to post any of the art journal pics I've taken. So I am wanting to post them. I feel like such a slacker.

Stay tuned hopefully sometime this week I will be posting pics.

A big thank you for all the people at CHA, ya I am jealous and hope to be able to go some day soon, who are posting pics & video so we can kinda feel like we are there. From what I have seen so far, WOW so much creativity & oozing in inspiration. It would just be the shiznit!!!!!

Connie :)

No comments: