my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 4, 2011

Robin's Cards

My friend Robin wanted me to make her some new cards. I made her a few a couple Christmas's ago and she has used them up. I was excited to make some more since it has been awhile since I made any.
The first card I think is for her mother-in-law, and she wanted hearts on it.


This card if for Robin's brother. His Birthday is coming up soon. I thought the bear would be kinda funny because their last name is bear.

The next two cards are criss cross cards. I got the idea from splitcoast stampers. I love these cards, they are fun to make. On both cards I used stampin' up papers. I just love the colors.

The rest of the cards are just for fun. Some with sediments and some not. Some more feminine and some more masculine.


So there ya have it :) Robin wanted 5 cards and she is getting 10.

Have a super weekend!!!
Connie

No comments: