my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh Ya :)

                                            It looks like I am up and runnin'. So here are some pictures of things I have been working on.

Here is a pic of the "Thinkin' Pink" page.

This page I am not sure if it's done or not. I might add some more to it. I do think it needs a little somethin' else, just not sure what.


This page was all about the sun. It was nice and sunny outside at the time, so that is what inspired this page. Looking through my pages I am finding a theme. Right now most of my pages are about how the weather is outside at the time. I didn't realize how much of what I do is weather related. So I am glad I figured that out!
I think I need to branch out some and try new things.

Stay Tuned----------
Connie

No comments: