my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 18, 2011

What's bloomin' now

Just love this time of year when lots of flowers are up and blooming.
                                              Stella de oro daylilies.


Another unknown daylily.

Tiger daylily


Hollyhocks. These beauties are from seeds I got from a sweet lady my hubby works with. She got the seeds from her father, who got them from his mother. So I am thinking they have been in the family for close to 100 years or so. Super cool. I love havin' garden friends to share with. Thank you Sherrie Sugar :)



                                                        Mixed Hollyhocks.


Shasta Daisy's.

                                                              
                                                         Bee Balm.
Connie :)                                                      

No comments: