my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cute Bunny

I found this cute crochet bunny by the green dragonfly and there is a free pattern to make it.

Here is a little of my yarn stash.


 I had to stop at Walmart and get some stuffing and went to Joann for the  safety eyes.


These are the pieces I have crochet so far to make one.


I made the muzzle and used some black thread to do the nose.


Time to attach the muzzle and the eyes.


Next, I made the pom-pom. I wrapped the light pink yarn around my fingers then tied it off. Then I cut all the yarn loops and evened it out.


Then I attached the pom-pom to the back of the other body piece and tied it off.


I stuff the body and sewed up the edges. After that I sewed on the ears.


TA DA Here they are all done. I have made these two so far and stating on a third.


The bunny's backsides :)


No comments: