my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Makin' rice crispy peeps

I started making' the treats & had already cut them and started putting them in a bag & wrapping them when I thought I could blog  about them today. So here are the deets.

Make some rice crispy treats ( I figure everyone's gotta have a recipe for them...right).
While they are still warm grab a peep (you could use any kind or color) and press it onto your rice crispys.
I used 9 of the peeps for one pan full. Then I put them in my cool garage to set up. After awhile I brought them in and cut them into 9 squares.


Then I took each piece and put them into a cello bag. I used my pinking shears to trim off a little of the top of the bag. Then got a piece of fabric and tied it around the bag.




All wrapped and ready to give.
You could put more peeps and cut the rice crispy squares smaller but I wanted to give them a nice large treat.

Connie

No comments: