my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Awesome lotion

I have been needing to make a batch of lotion for awhile. It was kinda cold outside the other day, so I thought it was the perfect day for lotion making.

I used
distilled water, heated with two green tea bags added
 sunflower oil
grapeseed oil
glycerin
e-wax
stearic
preservative
and for fragrance - Monkey Farts




Tea bags steeping in the water.



Weighting then heating the oils, e-wax & stearic.


Waiting for them to cool down.




Adding the oils to the water. I did add the glycerin to the distilled tea mix after I took the tea bags out.


Stick blending them together.


Weighting to add the preservative and fragrance.


Putting the lotion into containers.


 I decided not to add any color.
It turned out so rich and creamy. My feet and hands are loving it.

Connie

No comments: