my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 10 10



What a beautiful day!!! Wow 10 10 10. My garden is going. Usually on 10 9 we get our first frost of the year, so when I went outside today with all the flowers still blooming I just needed to pick some. The red salva is just georgus(and a hummingbird fav this summer) and the zinias & calendulas are still going strong too. I think tomorrow I will finish pulling out the radishes, get the green beans and plant the garlic. I still am hoping for a little more time for more of the tomatoes to turn red, can't get enough of them. Their is still yellow summer squash & zuchinni coming on, although it has slowed down with the cooler weather.

I am hoping with the long, cool, wet spring we had we will have a longer autumn too.
Still time to enjoy all the yummies coming on in the garden, and time to collect some more flower seeds too.

Enjoy the day :)
Connie

No comments: