my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Banana Hair Treatment

Ya just gotta try this. I have been wanting to try a Banana hair treatment/mask forever.
So the other I thought I would give it a try. I had some over ripe banana's so it was time.

I found a few recipes but decided on the one I found at e-how. Here's a quick peek---
2 bananas
3 Tablespoons mayo
1 Tablespoon olive oil
essential oils ( if you want, I didn't use any )
I added a little squeeze of honey to


I put the treatment on my hair, in the morning, on my dry hair. I left it in for about an hour. Then washed it out & shampooed my hair.

After the treatment my hair was so soft and manageable, I think my hair loved it.
Like I said before it is awesome & your hair will be happy :)

Connie

No comments: