my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily - Dec 1

It is fineally here, December. I thought I would start off my project with a pic of my new camera.
I have been wanting a new camera for some time. On Black Friday morning, early about 3 I got up. Craig couldn't sleep either so he came downstairs. On his cell phone he was getting  updates from newegg. There was the Canon Rebel on sale, so I thought I would do a little snooping around to check it out. I had done some but wanted to do a little more. The reviews were mostly good & I had heard alot about the camera from other scrapbooking, picture taking ladies. They all gave the rebel the thumbs up. So we went for it, and as luck would have it I got the camera today, just in time to start the project. So here are a few pics taken with my Christmas pressy my new Canon Rebel.




Happy December,
Connie

No comments: