my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gratitude Journal

I just love createscrapbooks.com. Jana Is so talented with all her mixed media art, scrapbook pages, cards, home decor and lots more. They do a live show that rocks.

Jana & Terri have designed a gratitude journal.  I got my note book the other day at staples (5x7 size) to use as my journal. I took it out yesterday and got the cover done. I knew I wanted a flower on it & I wanted to do some stitching too. I really like how it came together. I found some lace from my stash I wanted to use to cover up some of the black that is on the spine. The lace had some spaces here and there so I decided to use some floss and add to it. I just am happy with how it all came together. I love those times when you can just sit down to create something & the ideas just keep flowing and pretty soon your project is done. That ROCKS!!!

So this is my finished cover. I sat down & wrote in it too. I find writing hard but I know if I keep at it I will get better!!! Hoping so anyway!!!

Thank you Jana & Terri for such a fun project!!!!!!!!!
Connie <3

No comments: