my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 11, 2011

Travel Journal

The other day I watched Julie Balzers live with prima class on making a travel journal. I was hoping to do the class right along with her, but I didn't have the right papers to use for  the journal. So the next morning I went to my local craft store (Roberts) and got some fun, springy, so cute papers. I was wanting to make the journal for an upcoming vacation, so I needed the right papers.

This is how my journal turned out, it wa so much fun to make I know I will be making more!!!

Cover

Inside








Top view

Back Cover

Have a super weekend!!!
Connie <3

1 comment:

Scatter said...

I was there too Julie is so entertaining,informative, and fun!! You did a wonderful job with this!