my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Art Journal Page

Here is my latest art journal page. I am really my diggin chai these days. With winter weather still upon us I am really lovin my chai.

I was all set to start making chai from scratch. I even got on youtube, watched a few videos on how to make it. So I was at the store checking out the black tea's and I came across stash-chai spice black tea. It has the same ingredients as making it from scratch, so I thought cool I will give it a try. So far I am lovin it, awesome on a cold winter night. Kind of like a comfort food, but a comfort drink.

So I made a simple page about my chai. The sticker (with the heart) I made came from a free printable Valentines Day art journal page from Traci Bautista. Her artwork is so inspiring, check it out!!!


Have a super weekend :)
Connie

No comments: