my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Wooped"

So I was going through my some containers I keep my printed pictures in and ran across some pic's I have of Craig & I  when we were dating. I really wanted to put them in a layout.


I didn't have any plans on what I wanted this layout to be, I just went with it.

I had some light tan card stock so I grabbed that and sprayed some of my spray inks on it. The paper kind of curls up when you are drying it, but that's ok with me.

Then I grabbed some painters paper (the kind you get at the paint store, you use it to cover windows, stuff like that while you are painting), cut out a heart shape and spray inked that too. I really like how the paper gets wrinkly when it is dried, pretty cool.

I decided I wanted some stitching on the heart, so I got some red dmc floss and stitched around the heart shape.

I wanted to add a few more hearts to the page, so I found some felt and cut out a few heart shapes. I cut out some paper hearts to add to the back of the felt ones.

Next I added the pictures then the title.

I love how it turned out, now having my story on a page!!!

Have a great day,
Connie

No comments: