my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, February 16, 2013

New sugar scrub

I was checking out my google reader this morning & Rebecca at Camp Wander posted a recipe for a sugar scrub. Since I love me a new sugar scrub recipe I thought I would try it out.

I decided to double the recipe.First goes the white sugar.


Next the brown sugar. I tried to brake up the clumps.


Then I mixed them together.


I decided to use half sweet almond oil & the other half olive oil.


When I was done mixing the oils, vitamin e, mexican vanilla & lavender eo the mixture was still a little moist. So I decided to add a little somethin'.


I have lavender that I grow in my garden. I ground it to almost a powder. I have ground oatmeal too. Then I have a mix that's both. That is what I choose to mix in. I added a total of 3 Tablespoons.


Next I put the scrub in a plastic container for the shower.


Here is the recipe & the changes I made.


It is super easy I am excited to try it out!!!
Connie







No comments: