my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 8, 2013

Seed time Baby

I have been wanting to get some seeds going. Pretty much after the first of the year I get spring fever. I got some herb seeds and wanted to get them growin'  I went to the store this morning and got some potting soil then planted the seeds.



 Then I added some azomite mixed it in then added the seeds. Then lightly covered the seeds.


Next I took some Popsicle sticks and wrote the names of the seeds on them.


I added the sticks to the pots and lightly watered them and put them in the garden window.


I think I need to go through all the seeds and see what I already have and what I need.



These are seeds from my garden that I collected.


My seeds put away. Oh what a beautiful sight :) All that seedy goodness!!!

Connie

No comments: