my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 7, 2013

What I made today

I have way missed doing any kind of art journaling these  days. Our treadmill is broke down. The treadmill sits in the middle of my craft area. So I though I would do a quick and easy tag.


I have also been wanting to try making some things that I saw youtube videos on. The first is a bracelet. The tutorial is here. The bracelet was fun and pretty easy to do.


The second tutorial was on making some bling rings. I tried making a few, but my beads are either way to small or to big for me. I grabbed a silver flower bead to try. Since I was using silver wire I thought it would look good. Here it is. The are other tutorials on wrapping rocks or crystals I might try too. They are fun and super easy to make, I for sure will be making more.


Connie

1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

You've been busy being creative! Your bracelet is my favorite- love the colors and style of it! Thanks for sharing!