my fitness pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 22, 2013

Two in one

This post today is kinda a two in one.
First, I was making lots of cupcakes last week for Valentines Day. I only had one cupcake baking pan so I decided to head over to Walmart and pick up another pan.


As I was taking off the paper on it so I could wash and dry it, I was thinking this is pretty sturdy ( like the light cardboard material cereal boxes are made of)  and could I use it somehow as a stencil. So I held on to it

Later in the week I saw a post by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer about using newspaper to make something fun out of, and I wanted to try it.


I used my stencil on my gesso, painted, inky page.Then I glued it to a piece of light grey cardstock.


I like how it turned out.


Have a great weekend.
Connie :)

No comments: